Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday makes me want to shop...


Some FRIDAY eye candy for you...

I love it when sewing can be funky and fresh...Visit the sillyboodilly etsy shop for some bright and cheerful quilted art.




I purchased a set of these cards from Bibitty on Etsy, just before Christmas. They really make my son's freshly painted room look complete! I LOVE them! You can also find sets of Spanish and French cards too.



Have you heard that the "cool moms" carry Mommy Calling cards now? I guess it's so you can get in touch with other moms that you may meet at the playground, McDonald's line, what have you. I saw these at PaperRamma and thought they were adorable. They come in a tiny carrying charm that goes on your keychain. What will they think of next?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I really like those mommy cards. Although I suppose I could just use my business cards.