Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mini Pop Garden


Another sweet little mini quilt to add to the shop! I've started to list items at Pocketfulofpinwheels.etsy.com, so check often to see what's new :)

Quilted in a converging plaid pattern, I love how this quilt turned out. I also learned how to use my new walking foot...absolutely no puckers on this one! woo hoo! It's backed in natural linen and sashed in a "warm white" color. I love quilts with white sashing, don't you??



P.S....I think it's good to take a day of rest, so I'm starting to schedule Sunday posts during the week...I love how you can write a post and schedule it for later :) Hope you all have a restful weekend too :)

xo, Ariel

4 comments:

ilovebabyquilts said...

So cute! Love it so much. Those pop garden colors really do pop.

Fatty said...

How cute! I love the white, it really does make the prints stand out beautifully.

Kerri said...

i love this!! such a great mini quilt!!

Lynsey Grant said...

I love the linen. It gives it an earthy feel, I think.