Saturday, May 9, 2009

Somethin's Cookin'


There's something cookin' in my head that is almost ready to share...I don't have all the details together yet, but when I do, y'all will be the first to know!


In the meantime, I was featured on One Crafty Place in the list of readers' favorite tutorials! Go HERE to see the posting of some awesome tutorials, including a link to my simple burp cloths.


Enjoy your weekend, and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the ladies out there...even if you're not a mom. If you know a man or are married, chances are you've had to "act like a mom" at some point ;)


xoxo,

Ariel

3 comments:

jonahbonah said...

i can't wait to see what you're thinkin' up!!!!

Kerri said...

the suspense is killing me!! please tell us!! :)

May said...

Nice !!

regards,
http://8gies.blogspot.com
(its about breakfast recipe)