Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Birthday Rocket for My Buddy, Seth

I'm back from a much-needed mini vacation to North Carolina to visit our good friends before their new baby boy, Brady, arrives on April 4th. The quilt was a success and looks super cute with the black bears and camping theme Heather created for Brady's nursery. While we were there, we celebrated their oldest son's third birthday! Seth is one of my best little buddies and Titus had a fabulous time playing with Seth.


For his birthday, Seth asked for a rocket to be painted on his wall. Since I LOVE painting murals, especially when the wall has already been prep'd with the background color, I HAD to paint the coolest rocket for Seth's cool airplane and space-themed room. Here is what we came up with...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SETH!




No comments: