Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pillow Talk Swap 3

It's time again for the Pillow Talk Swap on Flickr!!!

There's a little time left to get your entry in by following the instructions HERE.


I've thrown together a few favorites for my secret partner...I'd love to have a new handmade pillow for baby's room!

(click on mosaic above to be directed to my flickr page, where individual links are listed)


I missed out on round 2 because of feeling so yucky, but round 1 was AWESOME! Check out the pillow I made for Amy, and also the pillow I received from Amber.
Thank You, Heather and Kerri for hosting this swap!! xo


2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!!! we have our Ariel back!! we missed ya sister!! can't wait to see what your clever little head will come up with this round!! :)

xo, Heather

Kerri said...

i second that!! so excited you are coming back for round three!! we are going to have a blast!! ;)