Thursday, April 22, 2010

Little Boy

...snails and puppy dog tails...that's what little boys are made of, right?? I've sure been having fun with my little buddy in his last few months as an only child. Today, we went to the mall, just to ride the "up and downs" (elevators and escalators). He will be an amazing big brother...and quite the entertainment....

Yesterday was a good mail day, too....I was a winner on Ryan's blog, "I'm Just a Guy Who Quilts". IF you hurry, you might get in on the final week's prize too! I believe this week he's giving away a $50 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop! I won a really nice hooded towel from Dwell Studio for the new baby during week 2's giveaway! ;)


Thanks, Ryan for the awesome prize and also for the cute elephant card! It's just the right colors for baby's room, so I think I'll put it in a little frame...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGosh Ariel!!! he is soooo cute it hurts!! i just luuuuv boys... they crack me up!! any inspiration on the new baby's name yet??? how about auto / otto, clay, ryder ???

XO, heather

Kerri said...

your little guy is too cute!! i'm sure he will be a great brother!! it was fun talking earlier!! ;)

SewAmy said...

awww, he is adorable. I love little boys.

Vana said...

Awww what a cutie pie!

Jackie said...

He is such a cutie! Enjoy your last few months of pregnancy with him. Brothers have a special bond.