Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Robots on the Brain



1. build a ROBOT cupcakes!, 2. emmett's robot, 3. Robot Lovers, 4. robot needlebook and pincushion, 5. robots_01, 6. I Robot, 7. Kokka Trefle Large robots, 8. Robots Crayon Roll, 9. 3rd grade portrait, 10. Robot Love Valentine Card, 11. I'm Awesome!!!, 12. Robot Red-Rover, 13. Robot Party 414. Not available15. Not available16. Not available


There's a sweet little guy at our house, about to turn 2! Guess what theme we're going with for his birthday party.....

5 comments:

SewAmy said...

my sweet daughter is in the robotics club at school. I will have to get some of your robot fabric and make her all kinds of things out of it. Love it.

B. said...

I love that idea, totally unique and completely uncommercial! I vow while I can still control it a little there will be no McQueen cakes in our house, last year we did jungle!

I can't wait to see what cake you get!

Katie B said...

Ariel,

It might be too late, but have you seen these cute robot invites? Stephanie Fizer has really adorable robot prints in her etsy shop too.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30642393

Katie

Rebecca said...

i am loving robots right now too! i want to make a robot quilt for my husband.

Poppyprint said...

Hi Ariel,
Thanks for inviting me to the flickr hand-stitched group. I will happily follow along and be inspired by all you talented gals. Just wanted to let you know how beautiful your blog is!! I love your page design - so pretty.
-K