Saturday, April 11, 2009

Some Favorites

I usually have a favorites list on etsy that is about 11 pages long. It's so easy to get lost in love on that site! Here are some of my fresh favorites for you to enjoy...




Scandinavian Matryoshka Art Doll for Easter by Ravenhill.





"Tiny World Pincushion" by Mimi Kirchner.





Lime Pincushion by The Daily Pincushion





Sewing Room Silhouettes by Dirty Pretty Things...April Special: take 20% off original artwork from this shop!


Rasperries on Turquoise by Tea and Brie Photography...so fresh and gorgeous!

3 comments:

Joan J said...

Hi Ariel! I stopped by to let you know that you won the Quilting on a Budget give away of the three sewing storage items! I'll be emailing you shortly. I'm glad I stopped by! What a great blog. I'm in love with several of those Etsy items and now have to make my way over there to check them out! Hope to see you on the QOB blog again. http://quiltingonabudget.blogspot.com

Ariane said...

Thanks for the wonderful comment about my bag sneak peak. I love your blog and I have been following it for a few weeks now. I look forward to many more of your posts.

Kerri said...

i have one of emily's matryoshka dolls and they are the cutest!! i was going to blog about it later this week. :)