Monday, April 6, 2009

Ooooooh....It's Lookin' Gooooood!

Here's a sample of what my Pop Garden Quilt Top for my mom's b-day is going to look like...

It's not entirely pieced together yet. Somewhere, I got off on my measurements and it looks like I'll lose a 1/2" or so of white border in the middle. I need to get that worked out. There will also be a border of white around the outside frame of this. I thought it would separate the mega bold pattern from the bright fabric I'm using to bind it. The backing will be pieced as well. It's getting closer!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful!!

Ariel said...

Thanks, Mandy! :)

Jackie said...

The quilt looks great! I love the bright fabrics. I am sure your mom will love it

Kerri said...

oh, i love this, and have been wanting to get some of the pop garden for awhile! i just might have to now!! :)

Autumn said...

beautiful! Great job, can't wait to see it done.

jonahbonah said...

wow!!!!!!