Friday, March 20, 2009

More Fun with Camera Strap Covers




Do you remember the post about camera straps? I've really been having fun making these! They're fairly quick and easy and are great gifts! Here is Mandy Freshour's new camera strap cover in her choice of fabrics....lovely choice, wouldn't you say??? She chose Anna Maria Horner's Good Folks "Small Gathering" in Citrus, as well as "Filigree" in Sun. Her Nikon D40 is going to look HOT HOT HOT!!!






And, in case you live in the area and haven't yet taken my advice, go see and feel all the beautiful fabrics at Clementine's Dry Goods on Water Street in Franklin. It's soooooo much more than your typical Jo-Ann's trip! While you're in old Towne Franklin, walk over to Imagination Station. It's a wonderful locally-owned shop, FULL of high-quality toys and such for kiddos. We love Melissa & Doug wooden toys at our house, and today I picked up a wooden mailbox with wooden letters & stamps. I can't wait for Titus to wake up from his nap and try it out! The shoppe is very kiddo-friendly, with lots of toys set up and ready to be touched and played with. No need for a stroller or a kid leash in that store!! ha! They also offer FREE craft time on Tuesdays and Wednesdays! How nice!


The weather is BEAUTIFUL! Go outside and absorb some sun today and this weekend. I want to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mommy, who's b-day is Sunday. Remember the quilt I am working on for her? Welllllll, I just received the rest of the fabric I needed today, so it will be a little delayed, however, I'll post pictures as I work on it. I'm so excited to get it going!


Happy Friday, Y'all!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Ahhhhh, I love it!!! Can't wait to see it in person.

I love Imagination Station. I just spent a ton there the other day. Belle got a Melissa & Doug magnetic doll set for Easter. No need for a stoller there, cause you'll never get it through. Its FULL of toys.