Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall Fall Fall!


It's a pretty awesome time here in Indiana......aside from the 70-degrees-one-day and 40 degree dip the next, lots of awesome happenin's this fall.

First, I'd like to welcome my new baby nephew, Logan Bruce...weighing in at 10 lbs. 7 oz.!!! He was born yesterday morning and mommy and baby are happy and healthy!


Titus' birthday was a blast (of cold air!) We had a fun party at the park with friends and family as he turned the big TWO...


And feeling breezy here in Indiana gave me the nudge to create a fall-inspired fabric, called "Jeremy Raccoon"...available in two colorways and for sale in the shop!





I'm loaded with projects and gifts to make in time for Christmas, so I'm keeping it short and sweet! Enjoy the fresh chill in the air....unless you're one of my coastal pals who is still livin' it up in shorts weather ;) xoxo

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Ha Ha, Jeremy Racoon. Love it!!

Angela Nash said...

Those guys are so cute! I had to snatch one up right away.

Jackie said...

Glad to hear the party was a success. What a cute little guy you have! The new fabric is adorable. Have a great weekend. :-)

inkie-mumma said...

ooooo how cute is that fabric and your little one :D

Anonymous said...

Oh my preciousness :) Too cute- love the swirly leaves :) Fall is awesome!

B. said...

Ohh the racoon, i'm going to have to get my credit card out!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE him Ariel!!! And your son is a doll face too! :)

Hope said...

CUTE fabric!