Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SALE in the shop...





Some of you may know from previous posts that I've been saving for a new sewing machine. My current basic Janome machine and I have a love-hate relationship that makes me think we should just stay friends and I could fall in love with a new Janome Memory Craft ;)






The new fabric design sales are helping fund this idea, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to start moving some items in the shop that are just sitting and not being loved-on. SOOOO, I have added a "SALE" section to the shop, where you'll find several of my "Modern Quilter" sewing machine drawings and a couple of aprons. If you've been watching any of these items for awhile, I hope you'll get the chance to snatch them up while they're on sale! Great gifts for Christmas!




In the meantime, I've been quilting my doll quilt for DQS7 today...the deadline is drawing near!!



And there are several new fabric designs in the shop for pre-order as well!


8 comments:

Gage said...

oh I love that mushroom print!

Allison said...

Oh my gosh Ariel those fabrics are amazing! I especially LOVE those robots! You are talented girl, you should be sending those swatches into fabric companies ASAP. :) Love them all!

Kerri said...

i LOVE everything you do!! i saw miss willard in pink and aqua; will definately need to get her along with your other new ones!!

Mandy said...

You know what you should do next, a cowboy design. Just sayin =)

Kris said...

oh man, I love the modern quilter pieces! I've been hinting (not subtly) that I would love one for Christmas so I'm going to let her know about your sale :) Thanks!

Jackie said...

I think I know some boys who would love the robots. You do such beautiful work! I love all of the fabrics!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous idea!
I love the fabrics... You did a beautiful job !...

--
Michell
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Stacy Disarrayed said...

OMG I'm so jealous...your CURRENT sewing machine is lightyears ahead of the one I have...my mom's from 1966. Not kidding. No fanciness there. And I can't backstitch, it's not working right.